Because we’re gonna have fun!
The main reason people read Newsletters and Blogs is that they like to connect. Blog readers are fascinated by glimpses into different lifestyles, homes, hobbies, and points of view. Blogs offer insight into everyday lives, how it feels to be that person, and to live that life.
Besides: “A smart man makes a mistake, learns from it, and never makes that mistake again. But a wise man finds a smart man and learns from him how to avoid the mistake altogether.” Roy H. Williams. You can count on me to expose my…mistakes.
So, let’s connect!
I’m Terry Gene, a writer of novels and short stories. You can get specifics on the tabs above. But, why do you want to read this newsletter? Mostly for the fun of watching a quirky mind at work. Of course, there will be giveaways, aka bribes.
I’ll post stuff like:
- Curious findings from my novel research. Some of it is strange.
- Where I get my inspirations. They vary from a charismatic corporate President who never found a company she couldn’t tank, to a shy partner in an Electrical Engineering lab.
- Philosophy and life’s decisions.
- I’m big into not being a victim and being responsible for yourself and others.
- Knowing WHY you believe is more important than knowing WHAT you believe.
- Your ACTIONS are the true measure of your integrity. What you say is meaningless.
- Personal happenings in my life where I struggle to be the person I want to be.
- Helpful hints about stuff I’ve found to be life-assisting.
- Books! I have dozens of book reviews stacked up and commit to at least one book review a week.
One hint, some of the content is for ‘members-only.’ Don’t worry, membership is free. I use it to understand what you are interested in.
Comments are always welcome, and Click on the Contact me tab above anytime!